There are many driving factors encouraging companies, organisations and individual homeowners to install renewable technology in their properties..
- To combat rising electricity and gas costs.
- Alignment with energy efficiency legislative obligations.
- Take advantage of existing FIT/RHI payments to get a fast payback and generate an income.
- Meet social and corporate responsibilities.
- Sustainability requirements.
- Addressing fuel poverty within social housing.
Arguably the most straight forward of all the renewable technologies available with regard to ease of use and its limited maintenance requirements.
Photovoltaic Solar is also the least disruptive renewable technology to install.
Solar PV packs a punch in terms of benefits..
- With F.I.T, You Receive Payments for Producing Power
- Reduction in Power Imported from The Grid
- Reduced Carbon Emissions
- Protection from Rising Electricity Prices
- Improved EPC Ratings
What we do:
- We provide a full turnkey service including feasibility study, design, planning (if required), installation, commissioning, and aftercare.
- Thorough analysis of your current energy use for careful comparison against Solar PV electricity generation.
- Detailed design utilising specialist Solar PV design software such as PV Sol Premium.
- Assistance with registering your system with a FIT provider.
- Onsite training for key staff.
- Maintenance and remote monitoring packages available.
Air Source Heat Pumps
Air Source Heat Pumps (ASHP) absorb heat from outside air even when the outside temperature is as low as -15c. Used to provide heating and hot water to homes and offices.
Benefits of ASHP:
- Lower fuel bills, particularly if you are replacing conventional electric heating
- Income available through the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) giving you a quick payback
- No fuel deliveries
- Minimal maintenance
Many councils are now embracing ASHP as part of their strategy to reduce fuel poverty for their social housing tenants.
By replacing outdated heating systems their tenants are seeing dramatic reductions in their heating bills.
At BRB we have now fitted over 700 Mitsubishi Ecodan ASHP's for South Lanarkshire Council as part of their drive towards cleaner and cheaper heating for their tenants.
Read more about that project here.
Utilised in both domestic and commercial buildings, solar thermal systems use heat from the sun to heat water.
Benefits of Solar Thermal
- Hot water generated throughout the year
- Reduced energy bills, as a significant proportion of your hot water will be produced by the solar thermal system.
- Generation of income through the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) giving a fast payback
- Lower carbon footprint. Helping to reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
Up to 5 years
0% Finance Available
Spread the cost of your new boiler with flexible
monthly payments with 0% interest free credit.
Terms & Conditions apply
Have a Boiler at Home?
BRB Boiler Care can protect your heating system!
With an included Annual Service, and if the worst happens.. a fixed-price (or fully-covered*) call-out and repair!
Click Here to Learn More.
Based in Glasgow & West Central Scotland!
BRB Electrical takes great pride in servicing homes and businesses across Scotland.
Glasgow | Paisley | Dumbarton | Motherwell | Hamilton | Kilmarnock | Coatbridge
Ayr | Linwood | Bridge Of Weir | Johnston | Wishaw | Bellshill | Bothwell